Screw conveyor systems
Klinkenberg Zaanstad supplies screw conveyor systems for transporting bulk materials in a production process. This includes bulk materials used in the foodstuffs, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, plastics and many other industries.
As a result, screw conveyor systems can transport products in the aforementioned sectors with a high level of hygiene. The forms screw conveyor systems can take include tubular conveyors or trough conveyors, depending on the product.
All screw conveyor systems made by Klinkenberg Zaanstad comply with the standards of the latest European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. For information in accordance with the following harmonized standards:
NEN-EN-ISO 12100-1, NEN-EN-ISO 12100-2, NEN-EN 617, NEN-EN 618, NEN-EN 619, NEN-EN 620
The advantages of a trough conveyor in comparison with a tube conveyor
- Screw systems are quick and easy to clean;
- The covers can be attached in a variety of ways;
- The locking system used can be adapted to the end user’s requirements;
- Covers can be produced in a variety of forms, combining the characteristics of a trough conveyor and tube conveyor.
The advantages of the tube conveyor in comparison with the trough conveyor
- Simple and effective in use;
- Can be set up to include a 90° angle;
- Screw systems take up little space;
- Good compression-resistant properties;
- Easy to seal against escape of dust or odour;
All machinery is engineered using a 3D design package.